Monday 20 March 2017

Top 10 Fragrances - My All Time Favourites!

21st March is National Fragrance Day so I thought I'd post 10 of my favourite fragrances!


I love Jimmy Choo's Flash. It is such a unique fragrance. It doesn't have the best staying power but it is still one of my favourites.

Jimmy Choo Viva La Juicy La Fleur is another favourite of mine. It is sweet and fruity. I love the chunky bottle as well.

Nina Ricci's Ricci Ricci is a lovely, deep fragrance. One of the key notes is rhubarb which you don't find in many fragrances. The bottle is also beautiful. It has a lovely shape and has a plastic ribbon wrapped around the neck.

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit is an amazing fragrance. It is released every year with a different bottle design. It is a more intense version of the original Lolita Lempicka eau de parfum. It is sweet and powdery. The notes include liquorice flower and iris.

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche is a gorgeous fragrance. It has a citrusy element but it is not a run of the mill citrusy fragrance. It is composed exceptionally well. I love it and it has great staying power too.

I love Cacharel Noa. I have bought this fragrance over and over again. It is a lovely soft, feminine fragrance made interesting by the incense note. There is also supposed to be a coffee note in this fragrance but I can't really tell.

Marc Jacob Lola is a lovely, floral fragrance. It is quite rosy, but it really stands out from the crowd. It seems to have a lot of depth to it.

Taylor of London's fragrance Panache is one of my favourites. It has floral and aldehydic notes. It is the most inexpensive fragrance of this bunch at £14.99 for 100ml. It is a great fragrance though.

Chloe eau de parfum is one I notice other people wearing all of the time. It is quite a soapy scent and has excellent staying power and good projection.

Vera Wang's Lovestruck is a deep, floral fragrance with musk in the base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment