Monday 13 March 2017

10 Of My All Time Favourite Make-Up Products!

These are the make-up products that I have gone back to over and over again, all of which can be found in my make-up bag.



I have bought Benefit's Lemon Aid numerous times now. I have been using it for at least 7 years. I use it as a eyeshadow primer. It is a light yellow colour so it is also great for covering redness, but I find it a bit too thick to use as a concealer. My eyeshadow looks a lot better with this as a base. I have tried other eyeshadow primers but this is my favourite.

I love matte eyeshadows and this Urban Decay Naked Basics palette is amazing. I use it almost every day. You can even use the matte black shadow as an eyeliner.

MAC's 217 blending brush is my favourite brush ever! I love it. The shape and density is perfect for blending out eyeshadow.

MUA's Undressed palette is my favourite shimmery eyeshadow palette. The shades in it are gorgeous and the eyeshadows are good quality and very pigmented.

I have been using MAC's blush in the shade, Melba for about 18 months and I love it. My previous favourite was by No.7.

Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer gives great coverage. It is quite thick so I sometimes mix it with a little bit of moisturising cream to thin it out a bit.

Barry M's Brow Kit is great! I use it all of the time and I even use the little brush that comes with it and find it to be quite good. I don't really use the tweezers as they are quite difficult to nip together. I love this kit though!

Nars Laguna bronzer is the best bronzer I have used. It is light enough to use on my fair skin without looking harsh or muddy. I don't use it every day, but I really like it.

Dr Jart's Regenerating BB Cream has been a favourite for years. It's amazing how a product with such a light coverage can really improve the look of your skin. I wear this daily and I love it!

MAC's lipstick in Ruby Woo is my most used red lipstick. It is matte and I find it really easy to apply. It is not my most used lipstick overall; just my most popular red lipstick.
I have found it difficult to choose favourites for some items such as eyeliner, foundation, lipstick or mascara because I tend to regularly change the brands I buy and I'm not in love with one particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment