Thursday 2 March 2017

February Favourites 2017

These are a few of the products I've been loving in February! 



I got the Baylis and Harding Sea Salt and Wild Mint hand wash and hand lotion as a birthday gift last month. I have been using the hand wash this month and I love it. It has an aquatic scent. I suspected the mint might overpower it, but to be honest the mint is barely noticable in it. I love how thick Baylis and Harding's hand washes are.

I have been using Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly shampoo this month. It is violet scented and I love it.

I have been working out a lot this month so I have been washing my hair more often and I have found this Wella clear scalp hair mask is amazing for keeping my hair hydrated. It has quite a thick consistency. I haven't been using it every time I wash my hair, but it is a nice treat a couple of times each week.

I have been using my new Compact Tangle Teezer a lot this month and like the original it is great!

I absolutely love Clarins Double Serum. It has been my go to skincare product this month.

My gorgeous green sapphire ring has been my most worn item of jewellery in February. Cluster rings are probably my favourite style.

I have worn various different fragrances throughout February, but Chanel Coco Noir has stood out as one of my favourites to wear. It is quite heavy.

Finally Dove's body wash scented with pomegranate and lemon verbena has been a favourite this month. I have used this one a few times. It is really creamy and hydrating and has a lovely, sweet scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment