Monday 27 February 2017

Miss Dior

I got Miss Dior eau de toilette for Christmas back in 2013. I picked it out, but I don't think it's the most wearable fragrance and I have to be in the mood to wear it.
It is similar to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, but with a sharp note running through it which can be a bit too much. Having had it a few years now I am much more of a fan but I still spray it sparingly so that it isn't too overbearing.



Something I find with Dior fragrances is that they are nearly all long lasting which is great. Miss Dior eau de toilette is no exception. The fragrance has notes of neroli oil, Turkish rose, Bulgarian rose and patchouli.

I was given a tester strip with Miss Dior eau de parfum on when I was last in Boots and oh my goodness! It is such a nice fragrance. It has a sweet fruity-floral scent but at the same time it is really deep. It is totally different to the eau de toilette version. I really must add it to my fragrance collection!



 The fragrance notes are mandarin, Egyptian jasmine absolute, rose, patchouli and musk.


No comments:

Post a Comment