Saturday 18 February 2017

A Few Shoe Picks!

There are so many shoes I have seen that I like lately. I really like these Ted Baker Peetch metallic heels. Metallic shoes can look cheap and tacky, but these are well done. I love the straight heel and the colour.



I really like these patterned block heel shoes from M&S. They differ from my usual shoe style, but I think they look great!

I love these Ruby Shoo Lola shoes in grey. The fabrics used are lovely and the purple flower and piping are the perfect finishing touches. I even like the pattern on the inside of these shoes.

Another lovely Ruby Shoo pair are these Dee shoes with black and white checks and a light pink flower. The  Mary Jane strap completes them. They could easily dress up a casual dress.


I love the pastel colours and the design of these Iron Fist Lick Me hidden platform heels. Iron Fist do so many different fun shoe designs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment