Wednesday 29 March 2017

10 Of My Favourite Irregular Choice Shoes From My Collection!

I have so many pairs of Irregular Choice shoes that I love but these are some of my favourites from my collection! 

The green Oz Bow Courts are gorgeous and they really stand out. The textures are quite interesting; they have a satin bow on the front and bits of tinsel on them.

I love these Smooch shoes with an ice cream sundae on the t-bar on the front. I love the brown and bronze together. They also have the perspex heel which is really comfortable.

I love these black shoes with a pink and green floral design. They are really cute.

I love the design of the purple Floral Cortesan Bar heels. They have detailed patterns on them and purple flowers across the toe.

The feathery Mayhem design is gorgeous. These shoes are real head-turners. They are stunning.

My blue and red Trinkletina shoes are an absolute favourite. I have two matching bags and I have this design in many other colours as well. The perspex heel looks great in blue.

Can't Touch This is another design that I have over and over again in a lot of different colours. These blue and gold ones have beautiful detailing. I also love the t-bar and the flowers on the front and the perspex heel.

Dressed To Kill is the name of these red and green cherry shoes. I think they're a really fun design.

These red sequin heels are pretty much the same design as Trinkletina, but they are called No Place Like Home! I absolutely adore them!

These gold boots are gorgeous as well and they are so comfortable. They design is called Otters.

No comments:

Post a Comment