Friday 31 March 2017

March Favourites 2017

Here are the products I've been enjoying this month!



First of all Vera Wang Princess has been my most worn fragrance this month. It's so unique. One of the fragrance notes is white chocolate. I love this perfume.

I have been using Soap And Glory Scrub Your Nose In It this month. It is a great scrub for your face and can also be used as a mask. It is the perfect level of harshness and leaves my skin feeling exfoliated and smooth.

I have been using this Burt's Bees hibiscus tinted lip balm and I really like it. The tint is barely noticeable but it is a nice consistency and hydrates my lips when they're feeling dry.

I love this body spray. It is Avon's Outspoken Party by Fergie (from Black Eyed Peas). It is sweet and fruity and it has raspberry in it.

Chanel Chance Eau Vive is a fragrance I bought a few years ago and I haven't used very often. This month I have been loving it. I randomly decided to put it on one day and I realised how much I love it. It had been in my mind as the third best Chance fragrance after the original Chance and Chance Eau Fraiche. It may be third favourite but that doesn't mean it's not great!

I got a gift set for Christmas with Lynx Attract for her shower gel and body spray in and have been using the shower gel this month. The scent is still quite masculine and aquatic. I love this shower gel.

I have been using the Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof mascara for a while now. It isn't as waterproof as it could be, but it is great. I love the brush; t makes it so easy to apply.

I love this Barielle Advanced UV Glaze Top Coat. I also use it as a base coat. It dries really quickly and gives extra shine to my nails.

I bought three bottles of Radox shower gel; lime and peppermint, mandarin and lemongrass and lavender and waterlily. Of the three the lavender and waterlily sounded the least appealing to me but I absolutely love it. I think of lavender as quite an overpowering floral scent but I can't even identify it in this shower gel. It just has a lovely floral scent; not harsh at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment