Saturday 7 March 2015

New 2015 perfumes!

There are so many fragrances coming out this year that I want to try.


Nina Ricci L'Extase is a rose based fragrance, which is out now, but I haven't had the chance to try it out yet.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Sorbet is also out already and is another one I haven't had the chance to try yet. It sounds like a delightful fruity-floral scent. It has passion fruit in the top notes and I love passion fruit so I look forward to trying this.

DKNY Delicious Delights Dreamsicle has notes including mandarin, peach and apricot so I don't think I'm going to be able to resist it.

DKNY Delicious Delights Cool Swirl has an interesting combination of notes including black cranberry, creamy pistachio sorbet, heliotrope and patchouli. I think this will be very different from the other fragrances in the Be Delicious range.

DKNY Delicious Delights Fruity Rooty sounds more of a fruity-floral scent with notes of blackberry, blueberry, mandarin, rose, violet, candied apple sorbet, lily and vanilla. I like the bottles for these Delicious Delights fragrances as well. They are lovely pastel colours.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet is in stores already, but I have yet to try it. I expect it to be a lovely, springtime fruity-floral.

Jimmy Choo Exotic is released in 2015 in a blue bottle. It was previously released in 2013 in a pink bottle and 2014 in an orange bottle. The new Exotic has exactly the same composition as the previous two releases, which is cheating a bit, but it is a great scent and I like the new blue bottle design.

Jimmy Choo Blossom was released in January 2015. It has a tropical, fruity scent and reminds me of something that Escada might release. It is nothing like Flash, which was the first fragrance to be released in this bottle shape.

Nina Ricci Les Delices de Nina has notes of mandarin, lemon, strawberry, caramel, raspberry, praline and white musk. I think this is going to be a bakery-sweet scent like the last release from this line, La Tentation de Nina, which was lovely. I'm looking forward to trying this one out.

Lanvin Marry Me! Confettis is the latest fragrance from the Marry Me! line. It is described as being lighter and brighter than its predecessors. I wasn't keen on the original Marry Me! fragrance, but have enjoyed some of the releases since. Marry Me! a la folie is my favourite.

Escada Turquoise Summer is another typical Escada summer release. It is very fruity and tropical.

Annick Goutal L'Ile Au The sounds like an interesting fragrance with notes of mandarin pulp, mandarin blossom, osmanthus, green tea and white musk. I'm looking forward to trying this fragrance. It is unisex and I have a feeling it is going to be a case of you either love it or hate it.

Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss is described as a floriental, gourmand fragrance and it has notes of orange blossom, hazelnut and amber. I have heard it is as strong as the original Loverdose is.

Marc Jacobs Violet has a lovely bottle design and has notes of bergamot, white lily, violet, patchouli and vanilla.

Lolita Lempicka  L'Eau En Blanc Edition Perles is due for release in April 2015. It has notes of violet leaf, iris, raspberry, white violets, heliotrope and musk. I liked the original L'Eau En Blanc fragrance, but it wasn't my favourite release from Lolita Lempicka. I look forward to trying this one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment