Saturday 28 February 2015

Christian Louboutin The Nude Collection!

I'm loving Christian Louboutins at the minute! I'm very tempted by The Nude Collection!
The Fifi round toe pumps are my favourite style. No1 is the closest match to my skin colour, but I'd quite like these shoes in No5. They're such a nice colour!



The Nude Collection also comes in other styles. The Pigalle design has a pointed toe and is available in the same 5 shades.




Both of these designs have 100mm heels, but there is another design called So Kate, which have 120mm heels.

If you like the style, but not the colours the styles are available in plenty of other colours and materials.

I mentioned a patent pair of Fifi heels in a previous post, which I ended up buying as I love them so much! 






No comments:

Post a Comment