Thursday 12 February 2015

5 Fab Footwear Picks!

When I was buying the last pair of shoes I bought I promised myself I'd wear them the next time I was going out, but I've been out twice since then and chose different shoes on those occasions. I probably have more pairs of shoes I haven't worn than pairs that I have, but it hasn't stopped me lusting after more shoes!

I love these Topshop sandals. They are very bright and I like the way they lace up.



I spotted these Irregular Choice shoes the other day. They are called Scottie Dog. I have them in black, but I think they look great with the spots.



Here is a picture of the style I already own:

I can't express how much I ADORE these Christian Louboutin Fifi shoes:




I absolutely love them! Stunning doesn't quite cover it!

I also adore these boots from ASOS. It was love at first sight when I saw them.




Finally I spotted these New Look boots today and I really like them. I have a voucher for New Look so I might have to treat myself. Hopefully they'll be really comfy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment