Wednesday 11 February 2015

A Few Goodies From My Birthday!

It was my birthday recently so I'm going to share with you a few of the goodies that I received from my family and friends.


I got this amazing Beauticology gift set, which is really cute. It has a strawberry macaron scented body wash and a raspberry cream macaron scented body lotion both of which smell gorgeous.

I got an Along Came Betty gift set with peach and apricot scented hand wash and hand lotion in it. I have already had plenty of use out of the hand lotion. The scent is amazing.

I also got an Impulse gift set with 5 different body sprays in it. I love Impulse. The one in the middle is my favourite, Sweet Smile. It is pear and jasmine scented.




I also got some perfumes.
I got two new fragrances from Avon. Cherish and Mesmerize Black. Cherish is a beautiful, floral scent and Mesmerize Black is a creamy, woody fragrance, which is quite heavy.
I also got the matching purse sprays which are really handy to throw in your handbag or to travel with.
I also got a new bottle of Vera Wang Princess, which I was really pleased with as my current bottle is running low. I really love this fragrance. It is very unique.

I was also spoilt when it comes to jewellery and I got a really pretty Sekonda watch, a ruby ring, a lovely gold necklace and some earrings.



 I got some other bits and pieces too including Jelly Belly earphones, a shoe design notepad and a lovely light pink nail polish.
I was also given a book of postcards with covers from the New Yorker magazine on them. There are hundreds of postcards to look through and the designs are really interesting. I visited New York last year and I absolutely love the place. I definitely want to go back some day!

I also got a very relevant tin to keep receipts in.


I can always feel a shop coming on! Haha! It is the perfect gift for a shopaholic like myself!

I did get a few other gift sets not shown because I have already broken into them and started using them and I also got some cash so I was very lucky and spoilt by my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment