Saturday 31 January 2015

Trying new perfume and jewellery and jeans shopping!

I tried the new Jimmy Choo fragrance, Blossom today.

It is really fruity. It reminds me of one of Escada's summer fragrances. To me it has quite a tropical scent. The fragrance notes include red fruits, but it reminds me of passion fruit.

I think this fragrance will appeal to younger women.

I am in no rush to add this fragrance to my collection.

I also tried out Chloe Love Story, which I really like.

This fragrance has a similar scent to the original Chloe fragrance and has joined my list of perfumes to add to my collection.

It has notes of neroli, orange blossom and stephanotis (jasmine from Madagascar).


I have been loving jewellery this month and this is one of the rings that I have picked up. I love how detailed it is.



I also bought these gorgeous earrings from H Samuel. I love them and managed to get them in the sale for just £20.00.


I also bought some new jeans. I bought some from New Look not long ago and found them a bit uncomfortable so I ordered these jeans in black and in dark blue by The Collection from Debenhams.




I wore the blue ones today and they have been really comfortable so I'm pleased with these purchases.

Hopefully February will be a cheaper month, but I say that all of the time and I still keep spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment