Thursday 15 January 2015

Oh My Love!

I've seen lots of lovely clothes that I'd like in the sales and on the Topshop website a few dresses caught my eye that were by Oh My Love so I decided to go onto Oh My Love's website and not only did I find that the dresses were a bit cheaper on their website I found lots of other lovely clothes.

I ended up ordering two dresses and a skirt and I didn't end up buying the Oh My Love dress that was also on Topshop's website.


This is the dress I liked:

It is £39.00 from Topshop, but it is in the sale for £25.00 at ohmylovelondon.com. I didn't buy it because I liked the others that I found better.

I ended up purchasing another dress I saw, which I liked even better, but it is still velvet.
I love this one with the detailed collar and short sleeves. It was £22.00 in the sale. 



I don't usually buy anything velvet, but I also found a lovely velvet skirt that I liked so bought that for just £11.00 reduced from £22.00. I absolutely love it. It's my bargain of the year so far, but it has since gone down to only £8.00!


I ordered one more item, which wasn't as I expected it to be. I genuinely thought it was going to be a shiny satin type material because of the shine shown on the photos, but it is actually another velvet dress! Haha! I still really like it all the same. I paid £22.00 for this one, but looking on the website it has since gone down to just £8.00, which is rather annoying!





No comments:

Post a Comment