Saturday 14 March 2015

Cinderella - MAC and Jimmy Choo products!

Disney's Cinderella was out in UK cinemas yesterday, 13th March 2015!
MAC and Jimmy Choo have some cool products to celebrate the film's release.



MAC have created a Disney Cinderella range of make-up especially for them film's release. I think the packaging is really nice. The blue representing Cinderella's blue dress.





I think the round powder compact is the item I'd most like to own, but all of the make-up is already sold out on MAC's website, www.maccosmetics.co.uk.

Jimmy Choo have a pair of Cinderella shoes that are said to have reimagined the iconic glass slipper.








The shoes are lovely, but at £2995.00 I don't think I'll be buying them. They are available from the Jimmy Choo website, www.jimmychoo.com where it states each pair of 'Cinderella slippers' are made to order and will be delivered in October 2015. It also states as all orders are custom made they are also non-refundable.

I'm looking forward to seeing the 2015 Cinderella film.

No comments:

Post a Comment