Sunday 8 March 2015

February dress haul!

I love this dress I saw in Debenhams a few weeks ago. I really want it. It is by Quiz and can be found on their website www.quizclothing.co.uk for £59.99. I love the detail around the neck and the curly hem. I'm loving navy blue at the minute as well.






I saw this lovely sweetheart neck skater dress on boohoo.com. It was only £20.00, but they didn't have my size in navy so I didn't order it.

Instead I bought this navy chiffon dress, which was in the sale at boohoo.com for just £10.00.


I also bought this blue, chiffon, printed dress. I love the print and the short sleeves are really cute.


This black dress is another one I couldn't resist. I like the sequin pattern on the top and the dress has a flattering shape.



I also bought a black sequin dress with a cowl back. I love this. Now I just need an occasion to wear it!




I also recently bought this lovely skirt from Oasis. I love the colours and the print. Oasis always have great prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment