Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Favourites 2015

Here are a few of my favourite items that I have been using through March 2015.



First of all from Bourjois I have been using their amazing lip crayons in the shades Plum Russian, a lovely plum colour and Red Island, a bright red colour. They have a lovely glossy finish and they stay put on your lips. I think they are the best lip crayons I have tried.

I finally got to try some of the products from Wilko's Fruits range and this lime and ginger scented shower gel is lovely. The scent reminded me of lime ice pops. I want to try the lime and ginger soap as well.



Urban Decay Naked Basics palette has been my eyeshadow palette of choice this month. I adore matte shades and you can go subtle or dramatic with this palette. I've been wearing bright lip colours a lot this month so I have kept my eyeshadow simple.

I keep trying new lip balms, but I always end up going back to my amazing EOS lip balm, which is in the flavour medicated tangerine.

I adore my brown New Look boots and I wear them nearly every time I leave the house. I absolutely love them and if I could still get them I'd buy them again. I'll be so sad when these wear out! They are perfect for me!

I've also had quite a lot of wear out of my new boohoo 'Maia' dress. I love the style of it and it can easily be dressed up or down. I'm loving navy at the minute as well!

MAC's Ruby Woo lipstick has also been impressing me this month. It is a matte lipstick, but it doesn't dry my lips out and it stays put even when I am eating or drinking and it never smudges. I love this one!

I mentioned I had my eye on this emerald and diamond ring way back in 2013 and this year I finally bought it and I have worn it loads. The cluster is actually quite small and it looks lovely on my finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment