Friday 16 December 2016

Perfume Haul!

I have bought loads of fragrance in the past few weeks.

Here are the 4 latest additions to my collection.


Chloe's Roses de Chloe is lovely. I'm a huge fan of rose in fragrances and this one is done really well. It is an eau de toilette so it is lighter and more short-lived than the original Chloe eau de parfum.

Vera Wang Bouquet is a fragrance that was introduced in 2008. I have been keen to get my hands on it for a long time. It is sweet and floral, but it has a crisp cleanness to it.

Juicy Couture's Couture La La Malibu was a 2013 release along with Juicy Couture Malibu. I liked this one more than Juicy Couture Malibu, but ended up buying Juicy Couture Malibu first and never getting round to buying this one.. until now. The fragrance is a light and fresh summer scent; fruity, but not overly sweet. I love the chunky glass bottle as well. Juicy Couture have great perfume bottles.

Last but not least is Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower. As soon as I tried the tester of this fragrance I knew I had to have it. It is light and fresh with sweet notes of mandarin combined with floral notes of jasmine and rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment