Wednesday 28 December 2016

A Few Of My 2016 Christmas Gifts!

I was spoilt yet again this Christmas.

Here are just a few of the gifts I received.
I got a tube of Yankee wax tarts which I am delighted with. I can't wait to melt my favourite, which is Snowflake Cookie.

I got a cute Burt's Bees gift set with two lip balms and hand salve in a gorgeous glass pot. I thought this was a really cute gift.

I shrieked with excitement when I opened my box of Thorntons Coffee Creams. I didn't know you could buy a box with just coffee creams in and I love them.

My sister kindly surprised me with Armani Diamonds, which I have discovered to be a gorgeous fragrance!

I got my favourite moisturiser which is Clinique's Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator. I am really pleased because I had completely ran out of it.

I also got a goody bag of Avon products including this gorgeous pomegranate and mango scented body spray which is so fresh and fruity. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment