Friday 30 December 2016

December Favourites 2016

This month I have been loving all of these lovely goodies.
I love Yankee's Raspberry Sundae candle. I got a gift set with 6 votives in for Christmas last year and I still hadn't burned this one. It smells delicious.

I opened my EOS lemon drop lip balm this month because my previous EOS lip balm was coming to an end and wow! I absolutely love the lemon drop one. It is my favourite that I have used so far. It has a lovely lemon scent and the consistency is great; smooth, forming a protective barrier on my lips to prevent them from drying out.

This month was the first time I have ever used Original Source's mango shower gel and I absolutely love it. The scent is amazing!

I have been wearing Andrea Fulerton's Gemstone Overcoat over the top of dark red nails during the Christmas period. I only ever get this overcoat out around Christmas. It is impossible to find in the shops now and my bottle is just under half full so I am dreading running out. I have had it for a good few years and have looked online for similar products but all of the products that this has been compared to seem to be no longer available either!

I have been using Champney's Exotic Retreat Body Glow which is a lovely fine body scrub. It smells really nice and leaves my skin so soft.

For Christmas I bought Vera Wang's Lovestruck and Lovestruck Floral Rush for members of my family, which encouraged me to reach for mine. I have been wearing Lovestruck a lot this month and I absolutely love it!

I wouldn't usually put a drink in my favourites but Shloer deserves a mention. It is the only non-alcoholic drink worth wasting calories on. I had Shloer white grape with my Christmas dinner, but I have been buying Shloer Light white grape which tastes the same to me and has 22 calories per 100ml. Stevia leaf extract is the sweetener in it. I love it!

My final favourite is my tourmaline ring set with three stones. I wore this all the time towards the beginning of the month. I almost lost it in a hotel room so I am extra grateful for it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment