Saturday 31 December 2016

My 2016 perfumes!

My final post of the year is always about the year's perfumes that I have acquired.

I have just 5 fragrance releases from 2016.
I have the Marc Jacobs Daisy Blush range; Daisy Blush, Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush and Daisy Dream Blush.

I also got Vera Wang's Princess Revolution.
Also Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower.

In 2017 Marc Jacobs are due to release a new set of Daisy limited editions called the Daisy Kiss collection.
I am excited to try them out and they will inevitably end up in my collection.

There is also another Vera Wang Princess fragrance coming out called Princess Of Hearts which I will also probably be getting hold of. I have a real soft spot for the Princess line and I am disappointed that they stopped releasing the 100ml sized bottles. Since Pink Princess was released in 2013 the fragrances have only been released in 30ml and 50ml bottles. I don't think the scents are as good as those released prior to 2013 if I'm honest, but I still look forward to trying this one!

I haven't been too excited by the fragrances released in 2016. Hopefully 2017 will see some exciting fragrance releases. We will have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment