Tuesday 3 January 2017

Louboutin Decisions!

Happy New Year! 

In 2017 I'd love to add another pair of Louboutin's to my shoe collection! I have had my eye on a few different pairs recently for the past few months.

Top of my list are this gorgeous pair. I've had my eye on them since November. They are so gorgeous.


They also come in this stunning sparkly style!


They are just perfect! I love them so much! The black trim look amazing on the sparkly ones!

They have more lovely designs. I think I have included these chunky heels in a previous post. I love chunky heels.

I like these black heels with the gold trim as well.
These black ones with patent lace trim are gorgeous as well. They also make them in grey/white. I don't like the grey/white design as much but I think the design shows better in the photograph of the white pair.



I kind of need those chunky heels. I really wanted the navy ones with the animal print heel, but now I think I want the sparkly ones! Decisions! I hope I get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment