Sunday 15 January 2017

Irregular Choice - The Good And The Ugly

I often like to check on the Irregular Choice website to see what they are coming out with. They have a variety of good, bad and ugly shoes at the minute.

I will start with the good..


I really like the colouring on these versions of Hello Ha. I think I prefer the ones with the metallic blue bow.

Lazy River is a really cute design. The pink ones are so bold!

Curtain Call in grey and black is a really nice design with a lovely chunky heel. I love that Irregular Choice are bringing out more chunky heeled shoes. These are very wearable!

I have had my eye on Aurora for a while. These purple ones are lovely. The design is fairly simple, but they still make a statement with the flowers across the front.

The white Lazy River shoes are really cute as well. The iridescent shine is really pretty bringing out pinks, purples and blues. These would be really easy to style.

I love this Peach Melba design with the textured fabric and pretty coloured flowers on the front.

The Lazy River design also comes in green. I think these are really cute. I love shoes with t-bars or Mary Jane straps and bow on the front makes them extra cute.


Now for the ugly...

I actually quite like this Worship design although I can see why some people would find it ugly. I like the chunky heel as well as the over the top bow on the front.

Dreamkiss are some of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. I'm not a fan of shoes being made to look like animals and the unicorn head on the front is awful. The tail on the back of the shoes adds to the tackiness. I'm not a fan of these ones.

Gimme Five are this outrageously designed pair of boots. I actually think I'd like to own these because I'd be interested to see how I'd style them. I don't think they're that bad, just incredibly over the top.

I also quite like this High Hopes design. They look quite old fashioned and the chunky heel enhances that, but I think they're quite cool.

Pretty Poodle is not a pretty design if you ask me. They are easily the ugliest of the lot. They are that awful shade of pink that is neither bright nor pale and with a giant poodle on the front they are the definition of tacky. I'm sorry to anyone who likes them, but I don't!

Lovingly Gazing are another design that I think is frankly awful. The style is not for me, the pattern just doesn't look good and the pink bow is just the icing on the cake. I wonder if anyone in the world thinks these are the best shoes ever designed. I doubt it to be honest.


There are always Irregular Choice shoes that aren't up my street, but other people may think that about their designs that I like. It's always fun to check out their latest designs at www.irregularchoice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment