Monday 30 January 2017

The Best Gift Sets From This Month!

Here are a few of the gift sets I received this month for my birthday. I love raiding the shelves in Boots for gift sets in January. You can get some great deals!


I love Impulse. I have had these minis a few times before in gift sets. I love the design of the tin. True Love is my favourite of the three scents. The mini sprays are really handy for travelling or smaller handbags. I carry the full size 75ml Impulse spray in my normal handbag as it is huge.

How amazing is this Hidden Gems gift set. It has a miniature Versace Bright Crystal perfume. I have the full size bottle which has featured in my favourites posts in the past. I love the Tangle Teezer as well and I was considering buying one with a lid just before Christmas. The nail polishes are great. The Nails Inc polish is clear. I look forward to trying the make-up items as well! I find this set has such a great variety of items.
I love this Ted Baker gift set. It comes with 2 body lotions, 2 body washes, a hand lotion and 2 bubble baths. I also have the body sprays to match. They are really nice. I love the rose gold detail on the packaging. 

I love Soap and Glory. Their original scent is gorgeous and I'm impressed with the variety in this gift set. The Scrub Of Your Life is my favourite Soap And Glory product.

No comments:

Post a Comment