Wednesday 30 November 2016

November Favourites 2016


This month I have been using Along Came Betty Hands That Do Wishes Dry Hands Lotion in peach and apricot, which is such a lovely scent. Along Came Betty is a brand by Tesco.

I finally got round to using my Bomb Cosmetics Free Spirit soap which is really pretty and I love it.

Carex's chocolate orange scented hand wash had become really difficult to find, but I managed to get hold of a bottle at the beginning of this month. I'd forgotten how good it smells. I really want to try the Carex strawberry laces hand sanitiser, which I have seen online, but not in the shops.

Marc Jacobs Decadence has been my most popular fragrance this month. I absolutely love it. It smells great, has good projection and lasts all day.

I have been wearing my 1 carat diamond ring a lot this month. It has two bands of channel set diamonds between three bands of round cut diamonds and it is 9ct gold. I have had it for a few years. It really glistens in the light.

I got my Disney Winnie The Pooh 'Fly Me To The Moon' pyjamas the Christmas before last and have worn the bottoms a lot but I don't usually wear the top as it is a t-shirt and I always prefer not to wear sleeves, but I have been wearing the full set more lately and the top is actually really comfortable. I love Disney pyjamas! I've bought (and been bought) some lovely sets as gifts over the years.

I have been using Alberto Balsam's mandarin and papaya shampoo this month. The scent is amazing. I was obsessed with this shampoo a few years ago and haven't bought this one for a while. I suspect I'll be buying more again soon. I also love their blueberry scented shampoo.

I absolutely love this Sanctuary Brightening Facial Radiance Exfoliator. It makes my skin feel brand new. It really feels like a deep clean. I think I have loved every product I have ever tried by this brand, but this exfoliator especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment