Saturday 26 November 2016

Black Friday Week Haul

I've done a lot of my Christmas shopping in the past week although a lot of it was toys and tech.
I have been bombarded with emails from retailers who have had week-long sales for 'Black Friday'.

I bought this cute Joules body care tin in Boots. I think the tin and all of the packaging is gorgeous. This was £10.00.

I was specifically looking for a set of soaps and I spotted this Joules soap set which I absolutely love and ended up buying twice. These were £8.00.

I also bought Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush which, in case you hadn't guessed, is a favourite of mine. I always gift perfumes. I know not everyone thinks fragrance is a good present as people's tastes differ but I love receiving perfume as a gift and I know a lot of my family and friends do too.
I think Vera Wang fragrances make great gifts as they usually have fun packaging which is always a bonus. My bottle of the original Lovestruck was a gift and I was delighted with it. 

I was hunting for gifts when I came across Panache Mademoiselle parfum de toilette online. I was intrigued as I am a huge fan of the original Panache fragrance and I'd never heard of this one before so I ended up ordering it as a gift, but I had to order one for myself of course to try it out!
I looked up some reviews and it is supposed to be completely different to the original Panache. It is more of a floral fruity scent. I'm excited to try this one.
On the subject of gifts to myself I also bought Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche, which has been on my list for a while.



I also bought myself this boohoo Lara sweetheart neck skater dress in ivory on sale for just £6.00. I have this dress in so many different colours now. I mentioned it in a blog post a few months ago. It is a great fit and very flattering.


I also ended up buying another pair of black corduroy trousers from Matalan identical to the pair I already have which I mentioned in a post a few months ago. I have worn them so much adnd they are so comfortable. I wanted another pair so I have two pairs to take on a trip abroad with me so I can avoid wearing my less comfortable jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment