Saturday 19 November 2016

How I'd Spend £500.00 in Debenhams!

If I had £500.00 to blow in Debenhams here is how I would do it.

I'd start off with Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence. The 100ml eau de parfum is £96.00. I love the original Decadence. I wore it yesterday and could smell it all day!

Next I would pick up Too Faced Candlelight glow powder for £25.00.

I would buy two new MAC make-up brushes; MAC 239 eyeshader brush for £21.00 and MAC 227 large fluff brush £23.50.

I would try Kat Von D's Studded Kiss lipstick for £16.00. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging. It looks rather bulky but look at the cute little Kat Von D logo on the lipstick and how nice is the colour in the picture?

I don't think I've ever bought clothes from Wallis before but they have loads of lovely stuff at the minute. This gorgeous, berry top is £35.00.

MAC's dusky rose eyeshadow palette is just £25.00 which I think is amazing value.

If £500.00 doesn't make itself available for me to blow I will be putting Clinique's Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator on my Christmas list. It is £34.00 for 50ml. I had a 15ml sample of this a while ago and loved it!

Tom Ford's White Patchouli is £108.00 for 100ml. It is another long lasting scent and it has been on my want list for years.

I would also get myself a Clinique chubby stick intense moisturising lip colour balm for £17.50.

Another purchase I would make would be Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum for £72.00.

I also love this cute Red Herring white pompom hat which is only £8.00.

My final purchase would be this Miss Selfridge gingham pink/cream/camel scarf, which is £16.00 and takes my total spend to £497.00.


I think that would be £497.00 well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment