Tuesday 12 April 2016

Huge Perfume Haul 2016!

You usually find there are plenty of online offers over bank holidays as you have longer to wait for your items in the post.

I picked up one of my biggest hauls of perfume ever over the bank holiday at the end of March.

I got 5 Marc Jacobs fragrances including the whole Daisy Blush collection; Daisy Blush, Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush and Daisy Dream Blush.
I also got Daisy Dream Forever which was released in 2015 and Decadence which I don't think is from the same range.


I love them all.
Decadence is a long lasting fragrance with notes of iris, amber and woods. It is quite creamy. I'm not crazy about the bottle design, but the scent is gorgeous!
Daisy Blush is a fresh, white floral scent.
Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush has quite a citrusy scent to begin with and develops quickly into a soft, sweet, floral.
Daisy Dream Blush is a soft, powdery floral scent. It has notes of violet leaf, rose and freesia.
Daisy Dream Forever is a lot sweeter and less harsh than the original Daisy Dream, which had white flowers on the bottle.


I also bought Vera Wang by Vera Wang, which I love. It is quite a mature white floral fragrance.

Jimmy Choo Illicit is such an interesting scent. To begin with it reminds me of Nina by Nina Ricci, but it is a bit deeper than Nina. It has notes of ginger, amber and honey. It is very warming.

Jimmy Choo Blossom smells like one of Escada's summer fragrances. It is sweet and has a tropical, fruity scent. In my mind the bottle design and the scent don't work well together. It is a lovely, light summer scent though.

L'Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse Aux Papillons is a light but unique floral fragrance with notes of bergamot, jasmine, orange blossom, tuberose and lime blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment