Saturday 30 April 2016

April Favourites 2016!

Here are a few of my favourite items that I have been using in April 2016. I can't believe April is almost over already.



I have found myself reaching for Jimmy Choo Flash London Club a lot this month. The original Flash fragrance is one of my favourite fragrances and Flash London Club has a similar scent.

I have been wearing my diamond cluster ring a lot this month. I absolutely love the design and I prefer yellow gold jewellery.

I have had a lot of wear from my brown New Look belt this month. I tend to go for quite wide, chunky belts. I'm very happy with this one.

I received my Burt's Bees lip balm in a gift set from my sister and since I used up my favourite EOS lip balm I have been using this one. It has a peppermint flavour and feels very cooling when applied.

I love this Studio MakeUp eyeliner pen. The tip goes to a fine point so it is very precise and easy to apply.

My sister bought me a gift set of mini Impulse sprays a while ago and I have been using this miniature Impulse in True Love which has a scent of fressia and tangerine. It is one of the better Impulse sprays.

I have mentioned my black jeans from The Collection at Debenhams before. I have some new ones exactly the same on order as I love these and have worn them loads.

I have only worn these light blue shoes once but I love them. The colour actually leans slightly more towards green than the stock picture shows, but I can't pick it up on my camera very well either. They are the perfect height; not too high but not too low and they look great with jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment