Sunday 3 April 2016

Lots Of Colourful Shoes.. And Some Black Ones!

There's a whole load of shoes I am loving at the minute. Here are five of my favourites in black. I need to buy more black shoes. Sometimes I stand in front of my huge shoe collection and think 'I've got no shoes to wear' because I have so many colourful shoes and not enough black ones.

 I love these colourful pointed heels from modatoi.com. I'd snap a pair up if they had them in my size.

This is the other colour they have but again not in my size. They are gorgeous.

I'm loving patent pointed shoes and I want them in almost every colour. The bright ones will be great for the summer with a nice dress or even with jeans. There's no way I'm going to reach summer without having bought a few pairs of these.


Christian Louboutin have some similar colours in patent pointed toe shoes, but a lot of sizes have gone already and they are around 40 times the price.

I love the purpley pink colour and the light blue ones the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment