Friday 29 April 2016

April Jeans And Shoes Haul!

The other day I ordered 3 new pairs of jeans! I have 2 pairs of jeans by The Collection at Debenhams and I really like them so I thought I'd buy some new ones.

The first pair I bought are the same as a pair I already own. I bought them at the beginning of last year. I have been wearing them a lot this month so I decided to get a pair in reserve.
They are black bootcut jeans.



I also bought some similar black stretch bootcut jeans.


The third and final pair I bought were these indigo wash bootcut jeans. I hope I like them all when they arrive.


I also managed to get my hands on the shoes I mentioned in my post at the beginning of April that had been out of stock in my size. Not only did I get the red ones and the yellow ones I included in my blog I also managed to find them in two more colours and I couldn't resist buying them all!!








I love all of them. The pastel ones above are gorgeous. I love colourful, fun shoes!

I also ordered one of the other pairs of patent pointed shoes that I'd had my eye on in light blue. I have worn these ones already. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment