Thursday 31 March 2016

March Favourites 2016

These are my March favourites.

First of all my sister bought this Original Source Tropical Pineapple shower gel for me and it is lovely. You hardly ever find pineapple scented toiletries. I love this, but have been trying to savour it as it's quite difficult to find in the shops.

I have been loving Marc Jacobs Lola eau de parfum this month. It has a lovely, floral scent without being as sweet as you may expect.

My hair straighteners broke recently so I managed to scrounge my sister's old GHD straighteners from her. They are the white ones with a pink design on them. They were a limited edition design a few years ago. I love GHD straighteners. They work really well.

My husband got some Avon Senses grapefruit and cedarwood hair and body wash for Christmas which he has been using this month and I love the scent. I don't use it on my hair; just as a body wash and the scent is great, but the lid is a nightmare to open.

I have rediscovered Avon's Luxe polished rose lipstick this month and I love it. It is easy to apply, feels comfortable and is fairly long wearing.

I love this check scarf that I bought a few months ago. It is really soft and I love the pattern.

I put these tanzanite earrings in for the first time this month. I bought them last year from one of the jewellery channels. They are comfortable and look very pretty.

My March 2015 favourites last year included this navy dress from Boohoo.com and this March I have been loving it all over again. It is really comfortable and flattering and it is easy to dress up or down.

No comments:

Post a Comment