Monday 21 March 2016

National Fragrance Day!

Today is National Fragrance Day according to The Fragrance Foundation!

I am going to list 10 fragrances that I think make great gifts.

1) Jimmy Choo Flash - This is probably my favourite fragrance. I have bought it for so many of my friends and family. It is very distinctive.

2) Lolita Lempicka Eau de Minuit - I bought this for my mother a few years ago. I love the liquorice flower in this. It is similar to the original Lolita Lempicka eau de parfum only more intense and it is released every year in a different bottle.



3) Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur - This is a lovely, sweet scent and the bottle is young and fun.



4) Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche is one of my favourite fragrances. I think Chanel's Chance range is very different to their other fragrances. This one is gorgeous and it lasts well on my skin.


5) Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci - I received this fragrance as a gift and have since bought it as a gift for other people as well. It is my favourite Nina Ricci fragrance.




6) Marc Jacobs Daisy - Most fragrances in this line by Marc Jacobs would make great gifts. Daisy has a lovely, fresh floral scent with a distinctive 'Marc Jacobs scent' which runs right through the Marc Jacobs fragrance range. 

7) Vera Wang Preppy Princess - I love all of the Princess fragrances. I recently found Preppy Princess is available on allbeauty.com and I have my eye on it as a gift for my sister. I wasn't a huge fan of the bottle design when I first got it, but the fragrance is lovely. 



8) Vivienne Westwood Boudoir - This fragrance is floral and to be honest I'm not sure if it will be to everyone's taste so perhaps it wouldn't make the best gift, but I love it and it lasts so long on my skin.


9) Chloe Chloe - I was given Chloe by Chloe as a gift and it is one that I have bought for other people as well. It is another fragrance with great lasting power.


10) Ghost Anticipation - This was the first Ghost fragrance that I bought for myself and I have since bought it for both of my sisters. It has a light floral scent. It is very similar to Victoria Beckham's Instinct. 





No comments:

Post a Comment