Sunday 6 March 2016

Irregular Choice New Trinkletinas!

I love the Irregular Choice Trinkletina design! I have posted my collection of Trinkletina shoes in the past.


My favourite pair are and have always been these ones. They are gorgeous.


I'm loving the new ones they have come out with.



These photos are actually from the Irregular Choice website. Notice on the shoes above the monkey's banana has broken. This has happened on so many of my monkey charms. (I know it looks like it has happened on the left shoe and the right shoe, but I think these photos are taken of the same shoe and some of them have been flipped over).

See below on the black version with the intact banana! Haha!



I love the textured bow on the new designs. I have to say the blue ones are my favourite as I love the pattern at the front and I love the pattern on the back as well, but the black ones are nice too.

I'm loving Irregular Choice a lot more at the minute. For a long while they came out with a lot of shoes that weren't taking my fancy. They have some great designs on the website at the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment