Saturday 13 February 2016

First Impressions Of The New DKNY And Marc Jacobs Ranges!

I finally got to try the new DKNY range this week after trying the Marc Jacobs range last week.






I will give the DKNY fragrances another try, but I was quite disappointed with the version in the orange bottle, Citrus Pulse and the version in the pink bottle, Loving Glow. They didn't seem to last long at all.
Bright Crush which comes in the green bottle was the best of the bunch. It has notes of honeydew melon, bergamot, blackcurrant, plum, frangipani, peony, golden amber, vanilla and creamy woods.
It has a sweet, fruity scent.

I also tried the Marc Jacobs range and loved them all. They have that signature Marc Jacobs scent which is instantly recognisable in almost all of the Marc Jacobs fragrances in the Daisy range.
I have to say Daisy Dream Blush was my favourite of the three.
It has notes of pear, water lily, honeysuckle, woods and musk.



No comments:

Post a Comment