Monday 29 February 2016

February Favourites 2016!

There are a lot of products that I have been loving this month.




No.7's Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover is excellent for removing waterproof mascara. I wear waterproof mascara every day so I am pleased to have a product that removes it so easily.

I got Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire last month and I have been loving it. It has a lovely, deep tea note in it. It's become one of my favourite scents.

My MAC 217 brush is probably my favourite brush for applying and blending eyeshadow. Whenever I introduce a new brush to my collection I always end up going back to this one.

I have used up most of my EOS lip balm now and I absolutely love it. I will definitely have to buy another EOS lip balm. It is my favourite lip balm that I have ever used.

I love my MAC blush. I bought it in shade Melba, which is my current favourite cheek colour. It looks great on.

Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It is a great facial scrub and mine has been getting a lot of us this month.

I have a purse spray of Avon's Strictly Ballroom Beauty eau de toilette, which has a lovely, light floral scent. I have had this in my handbag this month and I love the scent. It is so uplifting and the purse spray is so handy to carry around with you.
I also have the full size bottle of this fragrance.

Finally I have been using Dove's plum and sakura blossom body wash. I have used this one several times before and I love the scent of it. It is really creamy and moisturising as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment