Wednesday 17 February 2016

5 LBDs

I am loving black at the moment. I'm usually up for a bit of colour, but nothing can beat a black dress for me at the moment. They are just so easy to dress up or dress down.

I spotted this Valentino dress which I love the cut of. Although I'm not the biggest fan of butterflies on everything, I think this dress is nicely done, but at £2000.00 I don't think I'll be making the purchase!




I love this collared, lace dress from Zara (£35.99). I love the lace sleeves.

I also love this dungaree dress from New Look for a very casual look. It is just £22.99.




Another Valentino dress that I really like is this black scalloped hem dress with a lace yoke. It is more affordable than the butterfly dress at £1355.00.



My final little black dress of choice is another black lace dress. This one is £24.99 from H&M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment