Monday 9 November 2015

The Christmas Wish List So Far..!

There are so many lovely things that I have had my eye on lately. Some of them may have to go on my Christmas list.

My favourite item that I am in love with is this lovely pair of over the knee boots from New Look. I don't think I can wait until Christmas for them.
The next thing that I really love is this gorgeous morganite, pink sapphire and diamond ring. I have had my eye on this since about February but still haven't made the purchase. It is from QVC.
There are two perfumes I have been desperately wanting to add to my collection lately. I love Vera Wang by Vera Wang...

And Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever is a lovely scent. I bought the original Daisy Dream, but I came to really dislike it. The new 'Forever' version is a lot less harsh.



I have looked everywhere for a new purse this year and there isn't anything I really love to be honest. I do like this Marc Jacobs purse, but they have sold out in brown on selfridges.com and I'm not as keen on it in black. I might be able to find it somewhere else. 

Another thing I have wanted for a while is a foot spa. The perfect way to end a lazy, chilled out Sunday with a pamper session, a foot spa and good book.
My final choice is some 9ct rose gold stud earrings. I love rose gold and haven't got any plain rose gold studs so it feels like something my jewellery box is lacking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment