Monday 30 November 2015

10 Fragrances On My Want List!

Here are 10 fragrances I have had on my want list for what seems like ages. There are a few new fragrances I am eager to get my hands on, but these ones seem to have been on my list for ages.

I love perfume and I have a huge collection, but there's always something more out there that I would love.


Dior's Dolce Vita is an underrated fragrance. I hardly ever hear people mention it. I love a lot of Dior's scents and the ones I own have the best longevity and projection of all of the fragrances I have.

It seems like I am the only person who doesn't own Paco Rabanne's Lady Million. It has been on my want list for ages.

I tried Vera Wang Be Jeweled when it first came out and I liked it, but never did get round to purchasing it.

I absolutely love Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, but I couldn't choose between the eau de toilette and the eau de parfum so didn't get round to buying either. I have the Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose fragrance and I love that one too.

Sisley Soir De Lune is another fragrance I've had on my list for a while. This is a 2006 creation.

I was going to get Tom Ford Violet Blonde for Christmas last year, but then I wanted Tom Ford's Velvet Orchid which came out so Violet Blonde is still on the 'to get' list.

Gucci Flora is another classic I haven't got round to purchasing. I have a few of the garden collection versions; Glorious Mandarin (yellow) and Gorgeous Gardenia (pink).


Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia is another fragrance I would really like. It has a lovely scent; one of my favourites from Jo Malone.

I love Frederic Malle's Lipstick Rose. I tried it in Liberty's early this year and I was impressed with the scent and the longevity so it's definitely one I hope to get my hands on at some point in the future.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh is another classic that I still don't have. A lot of people have said that this is their wedding day scent. I really want to get the 125ml bottle even though it'll take me years to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment