Thursday 26 November 2015

My Christmas Shopping - Stocking Fillers!

I have done most of my Christmas shopping already and I have found some cute little stocking fillers to finish off some of the gifts to my family.

I love these socks from New Look and there are so many more designs. I bought a pair each for my friends. They cost £4 for 3 pairs.

 
I've also got a few goodies from Lush. I bought the Peeping Santa bubble bar and the Yog Nog bath bomb.




I also found this Chewits branded bath and shower gel and hand wash. I'm interested to try them out for myself. I think they are a fun idea.

I have also bought an Airwick silhouette colour change candle. I had one myself a few years ago without the silhouette design on the glass holder. The one below is cinnamon roasted chestnuts scented.







































No comments:

Post a Comment