Sunday 22 November 2015

Shoe purchases and Irregular Choice's Star Wars Designs!



I bought this pair of nude patent heels by Truffle Collection this week. I love the straight heel on them. I have similar pairs from Shoe Box in light blue and Tesco in lilac which I bought in the summer. 





Yesterday I ordered the over the knee boots I've been loving from New Look. I looked for them in every New Look store I could find, but they only had larger sizes in stock so I ordered them online.



Hopefully I won't see any more shoes that I love this year. I already have far too many pairs. I have to confess that I had a peek on the Irregular Choice website yesterday and they certainly have some interesting new creations especially if you're a Star Wars fan..


The lightsaber heels are called Skywalker. They have flashing lightsaber heels which are activated by gentle impact on the soles (not the heels) and they also have sound effects which are activated with a click button. The batteries can be recharged by micro USB connector. They cost £210.00.

I think the ankle boots with Darth Vader and Stormtrooper on the heels are the coolest. They are called The Death Star and cost £275.00.

The flat shoes are called Darth Vader and cost £110.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment