Thursday 17 December 2015

My Hilariously Hideous Christmas Shoes!

I've never had a Christmas jumper but I have these hilarious shoes that I could pass off as 'Christmas shoes'. I got them a few years ago.

I really hated them at first but as I scrolled past them more and more on the Irregular Choice website I started to think they were so bad that I had to have them.



Check out the glittery 1cm heel.

They are Irregular Choice Rockhoppers and they also come in a far-too-wearable dark blue. The dark blue colour is lovely, but I talked myself into getting the purple ones because they are even more hideous.



The snow where the penguin stands is made from fake fur and the snow drops are furry as well.

I still haven't worn them, although I was tempted last year. I will have to put them on between now and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment