Wednesday 30 December 2015

My Post Christmas Purchases!

I have to say I haven't been very impressed with the sales, but that doesn't mean that I haven't spent an absolute fortune since Christmas.

On boxing day I ordered Lolita Lempicka Sweet eau de parfum. I hadn't been able to find a tester so it was a blind buy. It arrived this morning and I'm very pleased with it. It opens with a cherry scent and it also has sweet floral notes. It is quite a subtle fragrance.



I also got the Real Techniques mini brush set with 3 small brushes in it. The brushes are even smaller than I expected, all less the 4 inches long. 

I also ordered this Yankee tart burner which I think is gorgeous. It hasn't arrived yet though. 


I also bought myself these gorgeous 9ct gold triangular diamond stud earrings. I absolutely love them. The pictures don't do them justice.

 
I also got this check patterned scarf. I love the colours. I can't wait for it to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment