Friday 30 October 2015

October Favourites 2015!

October is possibly my favourite month of the year. I love autumn!
Here are some of the things I've been loving this month.


Chloe by Chloe is one of my favourite fragrances and I have worn it a lot this month. I wear perfume every day, but people don't often comment on it. I have had two compliments this week about my perfume when I was wearing this. I think it is stronger and longer lasting than most of my other fragrances without being overpowering.

Clinique Comforting Cream Cleanser is my favourite cleanser at the moment. It easily removes all of my make-up and leaves no sticky or greasy residue on my skin.

MUA or MakeUp Academy's Undress Me Too eyeshadow palette has had a lot of use this month. I have been loving the gold shades. The pigmentation is great and the palette only costs £4.00.

I love Clarins Double Serum. It gives my skin a boost and makes it appear more radiant. I have been using this a lot this month. It is expensive, but I think it is worth it.

Lolita Lempicka's Minuit Sonne is another fragrance I have been using quite a lot this month. I love the intense liquorice flower note in it. This is easily one of my top ten perfumes.

I have been loving my elf professional eyeshadow brush this month. It has been my go to brush for applying eye shadow. It is good quality and only costs £2.00.

I have finally started burning my Yankee Christmas Cookie candle this month and I love it. It is a sickly, bakery-sweet scent, but nothing I can't deal with. I have to say although I love Christmas Cookie, I love the Snowflake Cookie Yankee candle more, which I had last winter. It was a light pink colour and it was also a sickly, bakery-sweet scent. I haven't seen that one in the shops this year, but it is available on yankeecandle.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment