Monday 19 October 2015

Autumn Desires - Candles!

I haven't been able to find pumpkin scented candles anywhere this year, but I have come across a few Yankee Candles that I want to try. I quite like the gourmand, foody scents for when the weather starts to get colder.

I have wanted the Salted Caramel candle for a while. I love this one.


Fireside Treats seems to be a lighter scent. It has a sweet, marshmallow scent.


Cappuccino Truffle is another lovely scent. I love coffee scented candles and I also love coffee chocolates, but I don't actually drink very much coffee! 

 Cosy By The Fire sounds lovely. It combines scents of ginger, cloves, orange and woods.
Gingerbread Maple is another one that I haven't tried, but it sounds lovely.

 I finished a small jar candle of Snowflake Cookie last winter. It is such a lovely scent, but very sweet. I would definitely repurchase it though.
I love the Vanilla Lime scent. It is lime with the sweet, creaminess of vanilla rather than the bitterness of lime.


Hazelnut Coffee sounds delightful, but I couldn't find it in the shops to try. I'm sure I'll love it though.

I think I am going to buy a few of the votives so that I can try lots of the scents without spending a fortune.  

No comments:

Post a Comment