Tuesday 20 October 2015

Autumn Desires - Make-Up!

There are loads of make-up items that I am after at the minute.
I love Urban Decay's eyeshadow palettes. I have used a few of them, but I still don't own Naked, Naked 2, Naked 3 or the Naked Smoky palette.
I love the Smoky palette and I think Naked 3 has some lovely warm shades in it so they are the two I am lusting after the most.
I have just started on a new Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex mascara (left) and I love it, but it isn't waterproof and I tend to get smudges under my eyes if I wear a mascara which is not waterproof so I want to try something different. I have tried Rimmel's Scandal Eyes waterproof mascara and I really liked it, but I also really liked Maybelline's The Rocket Volum' Express waterproof mascara. Although I liked both of them I want to try something different next and Maybelline's Colossal Volum' Express mascara (right) is also waterproof so I think I might give this one a go.



Nars Laguna bronzer has been on my list for way too long.


I really want to try the Barry M Daylight Curing nail polishes. They are supposed to be quite thick gel-like polishes. Barry M claim that they deliver the look and resilience of pro salon gel nails without a UV lamp or the expense. There is no need for a base coat as the special formulation bonds to the nail like a gel in daylight, but can still be removed with a normal nail polish remover. I have used the Avon gel polishes and I find that you can peel the nail polish off your nails. Instead of it chipping a bit at a time you can peel the whole thing off in one.
The range doesn't have too many colours yet, but I love the pink/purple coloured one, which is called Fuchsia Generation and the nude coloured one which is called Do It Like A Nude.


I think MAC's Springsheen blush looks a lovely colour. I have been trying to decide on a blush colour for a while and I have similar colours from other brands which I think suit my skin tone so this has made it onto my list.


An eyeliner that I am interested in is the Seventeen Tattoo Me Semi Permanent liquid eyeliner. It claims to last for 48 hours. I swatched it and it wouldn't budge with soap and water. I had to use an oil based eye make-up remover to remove it. I wouldn't fancy making a mistake with this one.


There aren't any lip products I can think of that I am desperate to try. I have way too many lipsticks anyway. I'm sure there's some colours in my collection that I could rediscover.

No comments:

Post a Comment