Thursday 6 August 2015

ASOS adverts!

ASOS seem to have adverts following me around the internet at the minute.

I bought the amazing shoes I mentioned in a previous post! 


I love them. They are quite difficult to get on. Luckily there is a piece of elastic on the back strap otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get them on. They're gorgeous and although they don't look the highest of heels, they are quite steep and I can imagine they will start to really hurt after a short period of walking around.

I have since seen that ASOS also do them in black.



I adore the black ones as well. They look stunning on the model.
The side profile picture shows how steep your foot will be in these hills.

Should I have bought the black ones instead? I will definitely wear the ones I bought. They are gorgeous!



The adverts that have been following me around the internet have showed me a few more of ASOS's lovely products.
I love this maxi dress!





I also really like this Frock and Frill 2-in-1 dress.




Sorry to go back to shoes, but I really like these as well, but I'm not sure which colour I'd go for. I think my favourites are either the black ones or the silver ones.






ASOS has impressed me lately. I used to love ASOS and at one point I used to browse the site every day and then I went through a long period of ordering very little from them. I love their stuff at the minute!


No comments:

Post a Comment