Wednesday 12 August 2015

Cute Make-up Packaging from ASOS.

Looking through the beauty section of the ASOS website there are some lovely make-up items with really cute packaging.


Paul and Joe lip gloss compact
Paul and Joe moisturising foundation primer


Paul and Joe nail polish

Paul and Joe face and eye colour
Paul and Joe have always made cute packaging. These cat shaped lipsticks came out a few years ago. I wanted one, but I knew I'd never use it, not wanting to spoil the cat design!


Anna Sui has some different packaging designs as well. These nail polishes are cute.






Anna Sui's lipsticks also come in uniquely designed packaging.




You can also get these Red Carpet Manicure Disney Cinderella gel polish kits. 


I'm loving all of the cute packaging and a few of the items are exclusive to ASOS.com. The Paul and Joe goodies are my favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment