Monday 24 August 2015

Irregular Choice Dice Heels!

I was just thinking to myself how many amazing Irregular Choice shoes I have and how there have been no new ones that I have really loved for ages.

I logged onto their website to see what they have at the minute and I spotted these really cool boots. I love them. The huge lace holes and the satin ribbon look lovely. The dice heels are new for me as well. I don't think I would get a lot of wear out of them though so at £145.00 they are out of the question.


The black ones are lovely, but I also like these pink and blue sequin ones which are even more outrageous!






They have another design with the dice heels, but I'm not a big fan of this design. They are £125.00.




I wonder what they'll come out with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment