Monday 31 August 2015

My Latest Want List!

Here's what is top of my list of desired items at the minute.

I really love this diamond ring and I'm dying to get my hands on it.


I also tried the new Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever and it is really nice. It is a lot less harsh than Daisy Dream. It is more of a fruity fragrance. The bottle is very similar to Daisy Dream, which I think is a bit annoying.



Daisy Dream (left) and Daisy Dream Forever (right)



I have had my eye on this dress for over six months. It is by Quiz and it is also available from Debenhams. I'm going to a dinner next month, which this dress would be perfect for.


I also really want the Urban Decay Smoky palette. I have always thought they should do more greys in their palettes and the Smoky palette looks great. 



My final pick is the new Christian Louboutin lipsticks. There are a few different types and they come in quite a wide range of colours. They come in a presentation box. They cost £60.00 each so I would certainly want to test them out before buying one.






No comments:

Post a Comment