Friday 31 July 2015

July Favourites 2015!

There are a few things I've been loving this month that I thought I should share.



I have been using Tresemme's colour protect hair conditioner even though my hair is not coloured. I love the scent of Tresemme and it is really nourishing. I really noticed the difference when I had used this up and started using a different conditioner. I really love this product!

I bought this silver rhodolite flower ring a few months ago from QVC. I have been wearing it loads recently. It has lots of sparkle.


I'm really happy with my mascara at the moment. I am using Maybelline's Rocket mascara. It is waterproof (although you can get a non-waterproof version) and although the brush looks like nothing special I find that it coats my lashes really well. I think this may have to be a repurchase!

I have had a sample pot of Clinique's Moisture Surge Intense cream for a while and I am down to the very last few applications now. I absolutely love it. It is really light and hydrating. I often use it underneath my concealer to make sure it doesn't go cakey.

I bought a bottle of this Radox pink grapefruit and basil shower gel a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. It has a really strong, refreshing scent that really wakes you up. I will definitely be buying it again.

I bought this MakeUp Revolution lipstick in shade Treat. It is a nude pink shade and it goes on so easily. It only cost £1.00 from Superdrug and I think it is better quality than my £40.00 Tom Ford lipstick! The only annoying thing about it is the lid keeps coming off when it is in my handbag!

I love my black jeans by The Collection at Debenhams. I don't wear jeans a lot, but these are really comfortable and they fit perfectly. I don't even have to wear a belt with them.

I am still loving my New Look boots which I have previously posted about and I think they featured in my March favourites! They are really comfortable and I love the look of them! I wish I had bought ten pairs as I feel as though when these are worn out I'm going to be looking for another pair of boots like these for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment